100% sistem de plată sigur
Plăti în moneda locală
Peste 3,5 milion de bilete vândute
Bilete de căutare
1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 145,40 lei
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 275,10 lei
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
De la 412,80 lei
4. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 157,40 lei
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 324,80 lei
6. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 178,70 lei
7. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 150,10 lei
8. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 354,30 lei
9. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 215,70 lei
10. 6-in-1 London Comboem 6-in-1 London Combo, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
De la 570,80 lei
5-in-1 London Combo
Get the hottest offer in town! Right now, you can buy two attractions and get an additional three attractions FREE! This package deal includes Madame Tussauds, London Eye, London Aquarium, Shrek’s Adventure and London Dungeon. Enjoy full flexibility and choose or change dates and times yourself up to 24 hours prior to your visit!
This amazing package deal includes five of London's most popular attractions for the price of two: Madame Tussauds, London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Shrek's Adventure! London and London Dungeon.
Enjoy full flexibility and modify dates and times yourself up to 24h prior to your visit over a link on your E-Ticket – planning your trip has never been easier!
- Visit five of London’s most popular attractions
- Book online and get three FREE attractions
- Full flexibility: Choose and change dates and times yourself
- Just scan your e-tickets and start your adventure
- Explore the famous wax museum Madame Tussauds
- Admire London from above
- Enjoy an underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Visit the new attraction Shrek's Adventure! London
- Get a good scare at London Dungeon
- Receive a 10% discount voucher for Madame Tussauds shop
What can I expect?
Profit from the hottest offer in town!
Get 5 attractions for the price of 2 and enjoy full flexibility: Choose and change dates and times for your visits at Madame Tussauds, SEA Life London, London Dungeon and Shreks Adventure yourself – up to 24h prior to your visit at the London Eye!
Enjoy the View from the London Eye
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, lies one of London's most famous landmarks, the London Eye. From here you can enjoy a whole new view over the city 135 meter above sea level. It’s an absolute must when visiting London.
Visit Madame Tussauds London
Explore the world-famous wax museum in London and meet the British royal family, hang out with the Justin Bieber or try the new Sherlock Holmes Experience. Your tickets also include the new incredible Stars Wars Exhibition.
Explore the World under Water
At SEA LIFE London Aquarium, you can experience 500 species from all over the world, more than 40 different sharks and 14 themed zones over three floors. It's fun for the entire family!
Get a Good Scare at London Dungeon
Take a 90-minute journey through 1000 years of London's past. You and your companions walk through the Dungeon, moving from show to show, guided by the professional actors. It's both fun and a little bit scary!
Go on an Adventure with Shrek
Your Shrek adventure! London begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus. With Donkey as your cheeky tour guide, calamity, chaos and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!
Shrek's Adventure! London is situated right between the London Eye, London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, so you can make the most out of your day!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
London Eye: Your booked time is for your visit at the London Eye and cannot be changed. Please show up 15 minutes prior to your booked time slot and access through the standard experience entrance.
Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, SEA Life London & Shrek’s Adventure:
You can visit these attractions up to 3 days prior to your visit at the London Eye and up to 90 days later.
For faster access we recommend to book specific dates and times for these attractions over the booking portal. Please be there 15 minutes prior to your booked time slots. Link and instructions can be found on your E-ticket.
Should you not wish to book a date and time over the booking portal, just show up at the attraction’s box office and you will receive the next available time slot. Immediate availability is not guaranteed.
Please note: one e-ticket will grant access to all attractions. Any changes you will make through the booking portal will be reflected by the very same bar codes on your e-tickets, and no new e-tickets will be required. You can change your booking up to 10 times and 24h prior to your booked visit at the London Eye.
Attractions not pre-booked via the booking portal will be subject to availability at time of visit and will require visiting the ticket desk to get booked into the next available timeslot. Immediate availability is not guaranteed.
Once your attraction visits have been booked via the booking portal, instructions apply as follow:
London Eye: Join the Standard Experience boarding point at the time booked and confirmed. Please note: Your ticket is a standard ticket, not a Fast-Track ticket.
Madame Tussauds: Please arrive at your confirmed date and time. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket at door 2 and start your visit of Madame Tussauds.
The London Dungeon: Show up at the entry for the next starting show at the time booked and confirmed in the booking portal.
SEA LIFE London: Please go to the 'timed entry door' at the time booked and confirmed in the booking portal.
Shrek’s Adventure: Join the entry for the next starting show at the time booked and confirmed in the booking portal.
Do I have to visit all attractions on the same day?
No, you can choose to visit Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, SEA Life London & Shrek’s Adventure up to 3 days prior to your visit at London Eye and up to 90 days later. We recommend to book dates and times of your visits over the booking portal. Link and instructions can be found on your E-ticket.
How do I get my 10% discount voucher?
On your e-ticket there is a link to your exclusive 10% discount voucher for Madame Tussauds souvenir shop. Just print the discount voucher and present it to the cashier at Madame Tussauds souvenir shop to redeem your 10% discount.
- Your tickets for London Eye are standard tickets, where you skip the line at the box office. But there might be lines to the gondola, which you do not skip!
- *The deal is based on prices at the door on the day.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a legal adult (18+)
Please, check the booking portal.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 225 reviews
Free Cancellation Free Cancellation
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booked date
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Please, check the booking portal.
- A 10% discount voucher to the Madame Tussauds souvenir shop
- A free drink at the London Dungeon tavern
- Link to the booking portal to edit dates and times of your visits
5-in-1 London Combo
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.