100% sistem de plată sigur
Plăti în moneda locală
Peste 3,5 milion de bilete vândute
Bilete de căutare
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
De la 124,00 lei
2. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, th, 27 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
De la 101,10 lei
3. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, sat, 22 feb 2020 - wed, 19 aug 2020
De la 86,10 lei
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideem Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
De la 204,70 lei
5. Rodin Museum: Skip the lineem Rodin Museum: Skip the line, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 30 aug 2020
De la 82,40 lei
6. Orsay Museum: Audio guideem Orsay Museum: Audio guide, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
De la 181,50 lei
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursem Montmartre and Louvre, sat, 22 feb 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
De la 414,10 lei
8. Orsay Museum with Audio Guideem Orsay Museum with audio guide, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
De la 171,70 lei
9. Louvre Museum Guided Tourem Louvre Museum Guided Tour, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
De la 301,50 lei
10. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysem Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
De la 473,80 lei
Les Invalides: Skip the line
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
A Must for History Buffs
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.
The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Invalides Museum.
What's included in my ticket?
Your admission ticket gives access to the permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon, the Saint-Louis Cathedral, the Charles de Gaulle Monument, the temporary exhibition, the Museum of Relief Maps and the Museum of the Order of the Liberation.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Invalides Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge