100% sistem de plată sigur
Plăti în moneda locală
Peste 3,5 milion de bilete vândute
Bilete de căutare
1. SS Lazio vs Sassuoloem Stadio Olimpico Rome, sat, 18 apr 2020 - sun, 19 apr 2020
De la 132,00 lei
2. AS Roma vs Parmaem Stadio Olimpico, sat, 11 apr 2020 - sun, 12 apr 2020
De la 247,40 lei
3. AS Roma vs Interem Stadio Olimpico, sat, 25 apr 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
De la 362,90 lei
4. SS Lazio vs AC Milanem Stadio Olimpico Rome, sun, 5 apr 2020
De la 362,90 lei
5. Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & trainem Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & train, th, 2 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
De la 1.230,70 lei
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastem Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, wed, 1 apr 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
De la 859,60 lei
7. SS Lazio vs Cagliariem Stadio Olimpico Rome, sat, 2 may 2020 - sun, 3 may 2020
De la 132,00 lei
8. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingem Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, mon, 30 mar 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
De la 364,90 lei
9. AS Roma vs AC Fiorentinaem Stadio Olimpico, sat, 9 may 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
De la 247,40 lei
10. AS Roma vs Udineseem Stadio Olimpico, sun, 22 mar 2020
De la 219,90 lei
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tour
Get a 'once in a life time' experience in Rome: Explore the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel at night! On this night tour with your guide you see the different galleries and of course, Raphael's Rooms. When you visit the museums, it's without all of the massive crowds and you avoid the heat of the daytime!
- Visit the Vatican Museums after official closing hours
- Avoid the crowds and the heat of the daytime
- See the stunning ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit Raphael's Rooms
- Borrow a headset so you can always hear your guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Vatican Museums after hours
Each year the Vatican Museums opens at night after official hours for limited dates each year. If you manage to snag a spot on our Vatican Museums Night Tour, you are in for a true treat!
If you have ever visited the Vatican Museums on a summer morning, you'll quickly notice that a visit the museum at night can be quite the opposite experience. The long, stressful lines of people and overheated rooms typical of daytime visits are long gone. Instead, you can enjoy a relaxing tour of all of the highlights the museum has to offer.
As you explore the Vatican Museums together with your knowledgeable, English-speaking guide, you’ll visit many of the same highlights visited on our daytime tours. You’ll appreciate the intricate artistry of master weavers in the Gallery of the Tapestries and the stunning painted ceilings of the Candelabra Gallery.
You'll also explore Raphael’s Rooms, which show the master at the height of his powers. Your charismatic guide will enrich your visit with the history and stories behind the art and artists.
Finally, you’ll experience the Vatican Museum’s ultimate highlight, the Sistine Chapel, in the unique atmosphere of the evening. Few have had the chance to stand beneath Michelangelo’s most important creation at this hour of the evening!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Vatican Museums.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-18. Children under the age of 6 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks.
- You can use the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"Kaikki sujui mainiosti; saimme etuoikeuteusti kuunnella korvaradion kautta oppaan asiantuntevat selostukset mykistävien taideaarteiden ja niiden tekijöiden työskentelystä. Suosittelen!"
Večerní prohlídka Vatikánských muzeí a Sixtinské kaple
"Pohodlný vstup, bez čekání. Výborný výklad průvodce, v angličtině. Viděli jsme ty zásadní exponáty. Při množství vystavených děl je třeba si vybrat, jinak je tam možné strávit 3 měsíce.Přes večerní termín množství lidí. Ale to je asi otázka náhody, byl pátek a fronty venku byly ještě v 19 hodin."
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
The tour departs Friday at 7:30 P.M.
- A visit to the Vatican Museums after official closing hours.
- A headset.
Vatican Museums Night Tour
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma RM Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.