100% sistem de plată sigur
Plăti în moneda locală
Peste 3,5 milion de bilete vândute
Bilete de căutare
1. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésem Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
De la 266,10 lei
2. Tapas Evening Walking Tourem Tapas Evening Walking Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
De la 432,90 lei
3. Wine and Cava Tourem Julia Travel, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
De la 457,70 lei
4. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineem Sagrada Família: Skip the line, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
De la 115,00 lei
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineem Barcelona Aquarium , sat, 25 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
De la 132,80 lei
6. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíem Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
De la 488,60 lei
7. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourem Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, mon, 27 jan 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
De la 334,00 lei
8. Half Day Tour to Gironaem Half Day Tour to Girona, mon, 27 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
De la 347,70 lei
9. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourem Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
De la 322,40 lei
10. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingem Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
De la 303,50 lei
Local wine tasting
Taste and learn about different Spanish quality wines in the center of Barcelona. Your casual and fun wine tasting takes place at a unique wine shop.
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Barcelona
- Learn about local wines
- Taste four different Spanish wines
- Nibble on snacks
- Visit a unique wine shop
Wine Tasting in Barcelona
Your wine tasting will take place in a unique wine shop, a place with more than 500 different wine references and more than 40 wines by the glass to choose from.
To complete your experience, you will enjoy a tasting of our delicious Spanish cured meats together with your wine.
After the tasting, you are more than welcome to stay on your own in the wine bar to continue tasting the wines on your own or taste some local dishes.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1½ hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under age 3 are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.