100% sistem de plată sigur
Plăti în moneda locală
Peste 3,5 milion de bilete vândute
Bilete de căutare
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentem Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
De la 241,90 lei
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tourem Budapest Sightseeing Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
De la 137,50 lei
3. Bike Rentalem Bike Rental, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
De la 55,00 lei
4. Danube Bend Tourem Danube Bend Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 28 mar 2020
De la 307,90 lei
5. Trabant City Tourem Trabant City Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
De la 824,60 lei
6. Sightseeing Tour in Budaem Sightseeing Tour in Buda, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
De la 99,00 lei
7. Sisi Tourem Sisi Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
De la 208,90 lei
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineem Széchenyi Spa, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 16 jul 2020
De la 120,20 lei
9. Bike Tour in Budapestem Bike Tour in Budapest, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 oct 2019
De la 121,00 lei
Budapest by Night
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional Hungarian restaurant with a lovely dinner and wine.
- Experience Budapest by night
- Enjoy a traditional Hungarian three-course dinner & wine
- Experience a folklore show
Enjoy a Traditional Hungarian Evening
The tour starts with a traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied with wine. During the dinner you can enjoy a colourful folklore show with dancers dressed in folk costumes and gipsy music.
Next we drive around the illuminated city and stop on top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel), where you get the most spectacular view of Budapest.
The tour ends at your hotel.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts and a transfer back to your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Budapest by Night
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.